Monday, October 31, 2022

Waltz Of The Dead


ENGLISH:
This music video was produced and directed by my mother Sandra Madonna for my music track from my album Herbert West. This is the second music video made for one of my records after El Sueño Imposible with only difference I didn't direct or produced this one, I just edited it. This video was made for Halloween 2022 and also as a remembering to my mom's cat Jenet who died by cancer after the making of this videoclip. At first it was made randomly and the music track was chosen to avoid any copyright infrigment. I agreed to make this since I didn't have anything in mind for Halloween and wanted to give to my Herbert West album another chance to get more audience.

ESPAÑOL:
Este vídeo musical fue producido y dirigido por mi madre Sandra Madonna para mi pista musical de mi álbum Herbert West. Este es el segundo vídeo musical hecho para uno de mis discos después de El Sueño Imposible con la única diferencia de que este no lo dirigí ni lo produje, solo lo edité. Este vídeo fue hecho para Halloween 2022 y también como un recuerdo a la gata de mi mamá, Jenet, quien murió de cáncer después de la realización de este videoclip. Al principio se hizo al azar y la pista de música se eligió para evitar cualquier infracción de derechos de autor. Acepté hacer esto porque no tenía nada en mente para Halloween y quería darle a mi álbum de Herbert West otra oportunidad de conseguir más audiencia.

No comments:

Post a Comment