ENGLISH:
This is the EP by Ariel Castro that was created in 2023, but it wasn't released until 2026. The EP consists of covers of pre-existing artists that Ariel performs. It all started with the cover of the song Who The Cap Fit, which was dedicated to a music video that Ariel directed and in which I worked as an editor. Due to the good reception it received, Ariel initiated the creation of this EP with the hope that it would help him distribute it. Since he later collaborated with me and Sandra Madonna on subsequent music videos, we both agreed that it would help him distribute his songs. The EP was never released after being completed due to Ariel's demands to re-produce it with better quality and the difficulties with copyright. The release was canceled because Ariel exhibited reprehensible behavior at a New Year's Eve party in 2024 under the influence of alcohol. As a response, the EP had been removed from the catalog and there was no intention of releasing it in the future. But after Ariel decided to collaborate on two singles by Sandra Madonna and on our album Criaturas Nocturnas, I ultimately chose to officially release the EP on the platforms. The only difference is that, as I would later do with the LuisiniYes album, I would release this EP without Ariel knowing. By entrusting me with his covers and branding them with the Hell Productions label, that made me partly the owner of the EP and I could do whatever I wanted with it. Additionally, I made this release in response to one of his erratic behaviors, and he had already entrusted me with other compositions he made with my mother to publish on the platforms without asking for anything in return. For the cover, I used an AI image that I had only created as a conceptual image, but I decided to make it the final cover. The EP had to be altered to evade copyright infringement and be released on official platforms.
ESPAÑOL:
Este es el EP de Ariel Castro que fue creado en 2023, pero no llegó a publicarse hasta 2026. El EP consiste en covers de artistas preexistentes que Ariel interpreta. Todo comenzó con el cover de la canción Who The Cap Fit al cual se le dedicó un video musical que Ariel dirigió y en el que ejercí como editor. Por la buena recepción que tuvo, Ariel puso en marcha la creación de este EP con la esperanza de que lo ayudara a distribuirlo. Dado que posteriormente colaboró conmigo y Sandra Madonna en videos musicales posteriores, ambos coincidimos en que lo ayudaría a distribuir sus canciones. El EP no llegó a publicarse tras ser completado por las exigencias de Ariel de volver a producirlo con mejor calidad y por las dificultades con los derechos de autor. El lanzamiento se canceló debido a que Ariel manifestó un comportamiento reprobable en una fiesta de fin de año en 2024 bajo el efecto del alcohol. Como respuesta el EP había sido quitado del catálogo y no se tenía intención de publicarlo en el futuro. Pero luego de que Ariel decidiera colaborar en dos sencillos de Sandra Madonna y en nuestro álbum Criaturas Nocturnas, al final opte por lanzar el EP a las plataformas de forma oficial. La única diferencia es que como haría luego con el álbum de LuisiniYes, este EP lo lanzaría sin que Ariel lo supiera. Al confiarme sus covers y haberles puesto la marca de Hell Productions, eso me hizo en parte dueño del EP y podía hacer lo que quisiera con él. Además, hice este lanzamiento como respuesta a uno de sus comportamientos erráticos y ya me había confiado otras composiciones que hizo con mi madre para que las publique en las plataformas sin pedirme nada a cambio. Para la portada usé una imagen IA que solo hice como imagen conceptual, pero decidí que fuera la portada definitiva. El EP tuvo que ser alterado para evadir la detención de derechos de autor y ser lanzado a las plataformas oficiales.
Tracklist:
1-Who The Cap Fit
2-Beby, I Love Your Way
3-La Hiena
4-Lejos De Aquí
5-King Of Kings
LISTEN FULL EP (ESCUCHAR EP COMPLETO)

No comments:
Post a Comment